• You're structured and you like checking lists.
• You update your own to-do list with repeating and non-repeating tasks.
• You're skilled in working with computers, preferrably also with programs like Excel, or you're open to learning this.
• You like to work in a young and enthusiastic team.
• You speak, read and write English on a good level.
• You're available (at least) 6 hours a week, to be divided over Monday-, Tuesday- and Thursdayafternoon.
• You live in (the surroundings of) The Hague / Leidschendam-Voorburg.
• It is beneficial to have a driver's license and (occasionally) have a car at your disposal.
• Experience in producing events is beneficial, but no prerequisite.
The Academy of Vocal Arts already provides music education in a special way for children and youth in the Netherlands for 32 years and was the first in the country to do so in this form. The lessons are taking place at a nice, own location in The Hague. Our office/production team works with freelance agreements. First we offer a trialperiod of 3 months; after this period an agreement for a longer period of time could follow. In the middle-long term expending hours is definitely an option.