Due to a pregnancy of one of our team members, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, musical and has didactical/pedagogical skills for singing with toddlers in the period september-october 2023!
• You have affinity with working with young children.
• You love singing and has an easy, comfortable use of voice.
• You finished your study music teacher or something equal, are studying this now or has gained musical and pedagogical/didactical experience and skills elsewhere/otherwise.
• You like working in a young and enthusiastic team.
• You speak Dutch and English on a good level.
• You're available on Wednesday afternoon.
• You live in (the surroundings of) The Hague.
The Academy of Vocal Arts already provides music education in a special way for children and youth in the Netherlands for over 30 years and was the first in the country to do so in this form. The lessons are taking place at a nice, own location in The Hague at Haringstraat 60. The vacancy if to fill in for a team member that is on maternity leave, to start with September and October (until the Autumn break). The period can be extended in consultation. Cooperation is based on a freelance agreement. When we found a succesful cooperation, work over a longer period of time is definitely an option.
Conversations will be held in the week of June 5th 2023. For more information you can call Daniëlle van Lieshout: 06 28 15 28 33.
You can download the (Dutch) job vacancy here.